Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 September 2017

Dinner out of a bucket!



15th September 2017
Never allow waiting to become a habit.  Live your dreams, take risks, life is happening now.


Well my bestie ran her last Weight Watcher meeting last night and I was there to support her and see her do her thing on last time, I let her weigh me too, I was heavier on her scales but I’ll use the ‘it was night not morning’ weigh in line, the fact we ate our dinner out of a bucket on Wednesday had nothing to do with it at all! 

What happens to a WW Coach when she knows she hasn’t got to be weighed for a while, well according to Lynne you go a little crazy on the food front and all week she’s had Gaviscon as a bedtime snack which has made her realise, that crazy won’t last because it’s actually not that much fun.

I lost my Tiffany Starfish bracelet yesterday too, the one I bought when I received my Jean Nidetch award from Weight Watchers, losing it made me sad but even more so as it was the same day as a true diamond leaves the business. I think it must have come loose when I had Alfie in an armlock at the vets, but I’ll never know will I.  It’s not been off my wrist since I received it in February, feels rather bare now, but I won’t replace it with as it’s obviously too delicate for me and too expensive to keep losing!

My diet is still dreadful, I can’t even get to the cooker now, nor the microwave, nor any of the work surfaces actually, and I’m making cups of tea on the washing machine.  I’m getting my fast food cravings out of my system, usually do that once a year anyway, although not the best timing with my area meeting on Saturday, but I still had a big mac meal for my tea last night, it was all I’d had all day, since I ate the leftover KFC chicken cold for breakfast, I’m trying to recall what a vegetable looks like!

Kitchen man’s coming this weekend, the workmen are coming along nicely with the wet room, so it’s all good.  I will attempt to eat relatively good today, I think most of the food in the fridge needs binning because it’s been there too long as I’ve not been able to cook, I’m not making any promises though, none at all.  Once my kitchen is sorted, I’m going to be so healthy, what happens this week doesn’t matter that much.

Today though I’m going to get stuff done (don’t know what) then get back to my meeting tonight as I’ve had a few days off from them because the crazy of what’s going on here was just too much for me and mom with meetings as well.  That’s the first time I’ve had days off my meetings this year where I wasn’t doing something else for WWers and I still ended up working because it’s almost impossible not to.  I answered the phone to someone who kept calling me and explained I hadn’t returned their call because I was having a few days off because I was surrounded by builders and she still continued to talk WW to me.

Anyway back to it today and back to normal in this house hopefully sooner rather than later. 

Here’s to a great day whatever you’ve got going on BeYOUtiful, you got this


No comments: