Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Sunny start to the day...



13th September 2017
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. (like my kitchen lol)


Had me a good lie in this morning and just thought right mug of tea before I tackle anything but Alfie had other plans so as I'm typing we're walking! Wished I'd bought it with me, it was a megs brew and I'd only had two mouthfuls. Hey ho, if that's the worst that happens today , how fab will today be.

Yesterday I was in Solihull for all day training, left at 8, got back half 6, thanks to traffic and I thoroughly enjoyed it, great to learn new stuff. Looks like I missed lots of weight loss whilst I was away though, I even came back to a meal in my fridge from one of my lovely members so that's my dinner sorted today as I wasn't hungry after the lunch we'd had there, oh and the warm scone with cream and jam. I know, I know I'm supposed to be on track, but how often do you get offered warm scones and it was after a pretty poor lunch to be fair.

Part of the training was about coaching, getting people to find their own solutions, something we can all do, we can coach ourselves. Finding your own solution will always bring better results than asking someone to tell you want you should do, unless it's disconnecting a bomb I guess, there's always the exception!

Back to that crap lunch, egg mayo sarnies and you could taste the margarine on the bread, half hot wedges, if there's one thing that's annoys me, it's wasting points on food that doesn't even taste good, splurging fifty million Smart Points on a delicious slap up if one thing but using them on the only food that's on offer when you're ravenous is quite another.

________________________________

See that there, yep that's another line drawn
🙄, I have my curry for lunch, I'll have bacon sarnie for brekkie, then a light tea.

I've got to empty the sink side of the kitchen today, no idea where it's going, my bedrooms probably the only place with a bit of space left now. The washroom work is coming along, I now have a manhole in my garden, and mom tells me it was very noisy yesterday. So we're going to spend some valuable time together today and enjoy each other's company.

Yeah here's to a calmer day, closer to home with healthier food!

Whatever your day looks like - enjoy it BeYOUtiful xx




No comments: