Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 February 2017

A change is as good as a rest...



17th February 2017
We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are!
Starting day 3 of No Count, yesterday was easy, I honestly didn't think about food other than at meal time, I had l delicious bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and lettuce triple decker sandwich for my breakfast, set me up for the day lovely that did.


For lunch I made jumbo fish palms, they were too big to call fish fingers!  Made my own breadcrumbs from low calorie brown bread, added a bit of grated cheese (used my weekly allowance for this), soaked the salmon pieces in egg, then cover in the breadcrumbs and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, had that on a thin with lettuce and mayo, then served it with actifry chips and roasted sweetcorn.
Tea was massive, rump steak (I've had some more of the steak delivered from Penn Road Butchers and I've cut it in half before freezing as it's just huge, I can then decide before defrosting if I want a huge piece or a 8oz piece), mustard mash, mushrooms, onions and asparagus, totally lush.
I've started putting the No Count pics in a separate album on my Facebook page so I can go back to them for reference and ideas, of course it's useful for my members to look too;


All my other meals are in this one;


There are a few more albums on my Facebook page with individual weeks but those are going to be the main two.

It's amazing how quickly your blood sugars balance out on No Count and those cravings disappear!  I'd been eating stuff I normally wouldn't eat like crisps, chocolate, biscuits since I haven't been having my wine and it's a habit I do not want to get into, No Count seemed the logical answer, I plan to do it for the rest of the month.

Lots to do today from a work point of view but I will be finding the time to cook and eat of course, that's the highlight of my day, I'm just planning breakfast, I've got an idea, but you'll have to keep your eye on my instagram or Facebook to see if it works out ;)

Right I'm off, I need a mug of tea and some breakfast, here's to another mega day, I'm ready for mine are you ready for yours?

No comments: