Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Watch Me Wednesday!



21st September 2016
Some will say you can't do it, only because they can't do it!
I'm declaring today "Watch Me Wednesday" which means doing whatever needs to be done to make sure you have a great day!  You up for that?  There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't.  What you've got to do is turn around and say "watch me", yeah I'm up for that today, I was a bit of a rebel with my eating habits at the weekend and I've not really improved since, been eating whatever and not really tracking - oops, so today, I'm going to have a 100% day - watch me!  I'll post everything on my Facebook page, all of it, I need to sort my week out.

I've got meatballs for dinner I do know that, going to do them in a tomato sauce (keep the points lower), just worked out the points in the meatballs, there 5sp for 1/4 pack, which is 6 meatballs, that's not bad at all!  If I have 60g Sainsbury's wholewheat spaghetti is 5sp, then the sauce, another 3sp, so 13sp for my meal, I may add mushrooms too to add one of my 5 a day and bulk it out.

Eggs for breakfast - of course! Maybe the mushrooms can be with them and tomatoes plus possibly a slice of bacon.  I will make tomorrow count too so I've just worked out the ready meal I have in the fridge and it's 12sp, Kirsty's Malaysian Butternut Squash Curry, sounds good, that'll be my after work meal so I don't get led astray by my "oh it's been a long day and I'm tired" brain!
 
I need something for when I get back from my meeting tonight too, something light followed by an early night, I'll have a think when I go to the kitchen and check what's in there, maybe fish as it's so low in Smart Points.

See it just takes a few moments and aren't you worth a few moments of your own time.  I know if it's early morning and you've got a houseful of kids running riot or a hubby moaning about his sandwiches, it might not be the best time of day to do that planning, so perhaps do it in the evening when the kids have gone to bed and your sitting in front of the tv with your lobster hands thinking "what can I eat next?"  Today though if you haven't already got a eating plan for the 12 hours ahead take a deep breath and a few minutes, open the cupboards and fridge and make that plan - you can do it.

I'm going to cook a new recipe today I think, it means I'll need to have a drive to the shop but I'm looking for a new recipe for the next meeting demo so it'll be worth it and I've found one I think I fancy.
Yesterday I had chicken curry for lunch, I used the home pride chicken curry sauce, I used to absolutely love it, it wasn't the same, it seemed sweeter 1/4 of a jar was 3sp, but I didn't enjoy it like I used to.  I assumed it was because my palette has changed but I've just realised I always had the can in the past never the jar and I've just looked on line and although they might both be called "Homepride curry cooking sauce" they aren't the same, the ingredients are completely different.  I won't buy the jar again!

Right I'm off, I've drunk my pint of water, I need a cuppa tea, actually I don't need I want, massive difference, maybe that's a good question to ask ourselves today too, anytime we go to eat something ask, "Do I need it or do I just want it?"  If it's a 'want' then ask can I live without it and will I be glad I did on weigh day. 

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful. 






No comments: