Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 26 September 2016

Not much to say, it's Monday!



26th September 2016
The first step to changing your life?  Stop telling your story as if it is a sad on and eventually it will stop being one.

Monday morning don't look so bright out there today, hey ho, see a grey sky as silver, I've finally had a good night's sleep, so there's a positive.  We had a very restful day yesterday, watched a couple of films once I'd finished my book and chilled out with my mom.  Today I'll get something done I think, I'm on the clean one room a week properly thing, so I reckon today will be the living room as I can't face my bedroom, it looks like a teenagers!

I do fancy doing a bit of cooking though, got me some chicken, will have an hour in the kitchen later and make something delicious for dinner.  Soup time of the year again now too, WW sent out an email with half a dozen good ones, will have a look at them. 

As the forecast is rain, I think I'll spend a few hours sorting my work stuff, my shed could do with a sort, I've got a little untidy out there too strangely enough ;)  Yeah I'll have a tidying up day today I think, living room, kitchen and shed, check me out, turning into a domestic goddess - as if!

Anyone for
Slow Cooker Hunters Chicken
Serves 4, (9sp per portion with cheese topping0

4 chicken breasts (6sp)
8 slices of streaky bacon (15sp) (2 chicken per breast)
88g Cheese (for topping) 22g of Cathedral city mature lighter - per person is 2sp each

To make BBQ sauces
5 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (4sp)
3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (2sp)
1 tsp mustard powder
250g passata
2 cloves garlic crushed
3 tbsp sweetener

Instructions

Wrap chicken breasts in bacon, make bbq sauce in a bowl, pour a little of the sauce in the bottom of slow cooker.  Add chicken, pour over rest of sauce, cook on low or 6-8 hours.  Add cheese 1 hour before end of cooking.

Right that's my lot, head hurts and nothing going on in my brain, have a great day, focus on the healthy and happy and as always BeYOUtiful. xx


No comments: