Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 4 September 2016

I'm walking for..... I don't remember (Moms dementia humour!)



4th September 2016
If you find yourself in the wrong story, LEAVE!

Today's the day, mom and I are doing the memory walk, she's not impressed with the idea at the moment I can tell ya! So if you haven't already please spare a quid or 2 and make my ear ache worth it! You can text to donate £1 Text MWHL78 £1 to 70070 or more of course or go to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/HilaryL heck if there's a specific song you'd like her to sing along too, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

I've had a long sleep, it started in my chair, I'm not sure what time, but I woke up at tennish and went to bed, slept most of night, waking a few times and being woken once by Alfie wanting to go up garden, I'm a bit creaky this morning, hopefully that'll wear off as I start to move about.  There's one reasons to be healthy, to keep my body from seizing up and becoming immobile! 

I think sometimes we struggle with our reasons to focus and stay on track, to find those reasons to be "motivated" and "healthy" and I realised earlier in the week we don't have to have one, all we have to remind ourselves is we don't want to be unhealthy, no one wakes up in the morning thinking, "Right, today I'm going to do everything I can to be unhealthy and gain weight", nah we naturally want to be healthy, so if you're struggling to stay on track for whatever reason, know deep down you do want to take care of you.

Sometimes overeating is a distraction, if we have a weight problem to worry about, we don't have to concentrate on the other stuff that's going on, our other problems can take second place to the lack of willpower, it's easier to beat yourself up about that.  If that's you, be brave, tackle those real problems on full force - you can do it.  Give yourself a big hug or ask someone else to do it.  There's a lot of power in a hug as I found out yesterday and it affects both people involved xx

I am still tracking and it is helping, it's stopping me from overeating certain things, making me think twice, I'm still not being perfect, far from it but I'm improving for sure. 

Anyway, I need to start sorting mom stuff out, need a shower if we're to do this walk, I need to find all the gumph too, not organised at all but I know there are wristbands and tshirts somewhere!  I do hope it doesn't rain, that will be a bitch if it does.

Here's to a great day, tracking, eating good food, having fun, making memories and take those photos, no deleting the images!




No comments: