Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 9 September 2016

I have the best tribe!



9th September 2016
I can't but we can.  Together works!

I have the best tribe there is, my owls are just amazing, whenever one of the show their sadness, straight away I can see the room emphasise and get straight in there with support, there's nothing quite like that, that "we're all in this together, let's hold each other up" feeling and it makes me so proud to know these amazing people.

I've seen examples of this all week, we're all trying to do the best we can in our lives but it's not always easy and at times life can get one top of us and we can get overwhelmed.  That's when we need that support, it's when others can remind us that we have that inner badass that can cope and will survive and if we don't feel we're ready to cope at that moment, everyone else is there to hold us up. 

I'm still struggling with the "on track" thing, but I feel with the support of my members, leader and friends I'll get there, I'm taking it one meal at a time, I know what I'm doing and why, it's not getting me down so all is good.  I'm not 'emotionally' eating loads of crap, I'm just eating a little bit too much so ain't losing weight.  Hey ho, when I chat to my members and hear some of the things they have going on in their lives I realise it's just not important, as long as I'm focusing on the healthy, it's all good.

I'm feeling beans on toast today, mmm, last night I had sausage, mash, peas and gravy for 11 Smart Points, it was immense, you can't beat simple foods.  Those Weight Watchers sausages for 1sp each are a bargain and tasty too.

I'm feeling a simple meals week ahead of me, nice basic food, I'll finally make that beef stew, roe and chips, mmm yeah I'm gonna go look through the cupboards and freezer and see what we have, ask mom what she might fancy and do a planner of meal ideas.

If I do that today, then it'll help me stay on track over the weekend hopefully!   And it means I get to think about food for longer, if I can't eat it, I may as well think about it :)

Short blog this morning, I got up late, so here's to a great weekend ahead of us folks.  Remember you're not alone, ask for support, because you're worth it BeYOUtiful.

No comments: