Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 26 June 2015

Love Fridays I do!



26th June 2015
Be a fountain not a drain!

It's only bloomin Friday again ain't it!  I do love Friday's and can't believe how quickly they come round, the days just fly by for sure. 

I survived another day, egg, bacon meds, tomato and bread for breakfast (6pp), cod roe, potatoes and beans for lunch (6pp) and chicken tikka masala with rice for tea (14pp), we all know my weeklies are going on red wine, I'm assuming I don't have to tell you that! 





I'm hoping to fit in a walk today but if I don't I'll defo do one over the weekend, maybe even two!  I'm enjoying them I have to admit, I love the sunshine so getting to walk around in it is double whammy.

I have at some point over the next two days got to get me the ingredients for a good beef stew, I would like to get it cooking today so might have to nip out this morning to buy, I need petrol too so I can kill two birds and all that.  I know it's not really stew weather, but who cares, I know it'll keep me good at full all weekend if I make a good big pot of the good stuff.   You'll find the recipe here if your daft enough to also fancy a good stew http://happyowls.co.uk/Recipes/RecipesDinner/Scouse.html   

Corned beef stew was also suggested yesterday, now that's something I've never made but I'm tempted, Dawn told me that it's a basic recipe cooked either in the slow cooker or on the stove.  Here instructions are; Potatoes, carrots, onion, 3 stock cubes, pepper (no salt, because it's in the corner meat) cook until tatas are nearly soft , then add the corned meat for half an hour. I turn mine off to cool and then reheat because it's nicer that way.  You can add sweet potato, broccoli, green beans, sweet corn - whatever you want!

Yes I do like a bit of simple fare, I have to admit, and you usually find the easiest food to make is the tastiest. 

Lunch with my besties is today's priority, we're staying on track though, I'm gonna go with F&H today and have a nice steak I thinks, no starter or pudding - you reading this Wyatt, don't be leading me astray and pretending it was my idea!  I realised last Friday as I left our lunch that it's having a giggle with my bestie in a nice environment that's so much more important than the food I'm eating, so we can stay on track.  Plus having a massage afterwards, I don't want my belly to be too full!

My writing brains not working today, its took me ages to write this bit, so I'm giving up, I'm obviously keen to get on with my tasks so I can get to my enjoyable afternoon!  Can't wait for noon ;)

Whatever your doing today, enjoy it, stay on track and I'll see some of you tomorrow, here's to an awesome weekend BeYOUtiful.





No comments: