Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 19 June 2015

In a rush!



19th June 2015
Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.

Oh ma'an look at the time!  After my 3am start yesterday, it appears I've slept till just gone 7am this morning thankfully.  Unfortunately I've now got to rush around because I've got to get Alfie to the vets for nine, he was a poorly boy yesterday, not even sure what's wrong with him just lots of crying and whining, I thought we were going to have a sleepless night but after a last screaming/howling session he finally slept and I think he's still asleep on moms bed now.  The vet will sort him out whatever's wrong with him I'm sure, he's very dramatic our Alfie, some would say just like his owners, I resemble that remark ;)

Anyway other than Alfie, we had a blooming good day yesterday, another 2 achieving goal, making it 5 this week getting to their target weight - just fantastic,
my members have been incredible this week, another 9 achieving their 5% awards, 4 achieving their 10% weight loss award, how great is that and a fantastic 448lb lost and we still have Saturday's meeting to add to that target.  Exactly 900 stone has been lost on my scales this year, that always makes me smile on a Friday morning working out the running total!

I on the other hand have made an appointment with myself to get myself back into gear because I've slipped this week a lot, I've lost my organisation and planning.  I've made said appointment because I knew when I got up yesterday, there was no chance of fitting anything more into my day, I know today is going to be about the dog initially but then it's my catching up with my mate afternoon and massage.  So it has to wait till tomorrow afternoon and/or Sunday.

My plan is to take control of my surrounding, I'm sorting out my cupboards, fridge, freezer and Sunday I will be pre-cooking lots of meals because next week is going to be a busy one as two of my helpers are off and they help in almost all my meetings, so I need to be prepared.

I've also realised I need to stop shopping just because I have a 'coupon', these spend £50 save a tenner things are making me spend way too much money in the supermarket and now I have food coming out of everywhere and I'm not eating it because I'm too busy so having easy, quick meals. 

If easy, quick meals are all I've got time for, then I need to add the word 'healthy' into those meals!  When time is an issue, eating the not so healthy foods is much easier, so that's what I'm going to get a grip of this weekend.

TIME, it's the one things we all get the same amount of isn't it, however some people have to get so much more done in there's.  I was talking to a lovely lady yesterday who made me realise that yeah I might be busy but she never gets a moment to herself, or at least she hasn't for the last 12 months!  Hopefully for her, that's about to change a little, as she's asked for help and I do hope she gets it. 

I must get on, I've got an hour to get me ready, my mom sorted and Alfie in the car for the vets.  Then I'll come back do all my paperwork before enjoy a lovely long lunch with my bestie.  We've not decided where we're going yet, but I might go for a F&H day today, so opt for a nice steak and salad, we'll see, can't think right now - brain now awake yet.

Have a fabulous Friday BeYOUtiful, weekends almost here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I hope Alfie is okay :)