Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 8 September 2014

Deep Sigh! Then a deep breathe and start over.....



8th September 2014
Embrace the glorious mess that you are.  Elizabeth Gilbert


Well I was in bed with night nurse at eight last night, need to get rid of this head cold asap, I have meetings to do and a front garden to replant.  I’m quite excited I’ve just ordered the plants ready so next weekend in-between all the working I have to do, out both Saturday and Sunday for work stuff, I plan to get it all in the garden and then it will have all autumn/window to settle before stunning us next Summer.

Yesterday wine fair was interesting, I realised I am extremely fussy about wine, I came out only really liking the taste of 2 or 3 wines, which is a good thing because it proves I don’t’ drink it just for the sake of it.  I didn’t try the whites because that would’ve ended ugly and believe it or not I was actually throwing some of it away otherwise I’d have been paralytic and I didn’t want that.  Janette who drove me wasn’t drinking at all and she was enjoying watching people get smashed and some not even realising it!

So I lost 1.5lb last week, I was chuffed, this week I’ve gained half and I’m disappointed, not surprised though, it’s been that time of month and I’ve eaten more, I did the wine fair yesterday and was eating crackers to soak up the booze, I was a bit concerned about getting drunk and looking a numpty!  I’ve more than gone over my weekly and activity ProPoints.  So I’ve just had a word with myself and I’m going to do Simple Start from today, getting hardcore as AnnMarie would say!

When I finish my blog I’m going to do my meal plan and get back to basics, I now have 11 weigh-ins till my conference , 15 weigh-ins till Christmas and 16 weigh-ins left of 2014, I will be lighter by the end of the year than I was at the start!  Let’s do this, what are you thinking?  Are you doing this?

Yeah back to basics for sure, I enjoyed the pressing the reset button two weeks ago and really enjoyed my week, I’ve just looked back over my journal from this week and I haven’t really enjoyed much of what I’ve eaten, I’ve just been eating – there’s a massive difference.  I easily answered the questions in my journal at the end of week 1, I struggled to answer them this morning, so yes I’m doing this!  On a positive I’m still filling in the journal, that’s 2 weeks complete.

Yes I need to find a way of reminding myself WHY I want to do this in those moments when tiredness or busy-ness distracts me!  Maybe a sign on the fridge!

Right I’m off because I want to plan my meals, priority number 1, will sort the kitchen and see what I have in and go from there.

Stick to It September!  YEP let’s do this.


No comments: