Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 3 August 2014

Blooming Brill Bloxwich Carnival - great day!

3rd August 2014

Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself. BeYOUtiful.

Need to find my kindle as I’ve just decided I’m doing nothing but chilling and reading all day today, I’ve more than do my hours or work this week.  Yesterday was just a brilliant day, despite the rain we had a great day, lots of giggles, it was great to spend the day with some of my members spreading the Weight Watcher love, here are the photos;




The sun did come out for a few hours before the heavens opened again about 4pm, despite the rain, our day was full of sunshine, my members are incredible, lots of you popped over to say hello and a huge thank you to my girls who helped me all day, Julie for helping me put up the gazebo in the rain, now that was a giggle, she was full of one-liner innuendos, “It won’t go in” as she’s trying to put the gazebo pegs in, that kind of thing, we weren’t being very professional at all ;-).  AnnMarie and Jane came a little later, they got the pleasure of helping us take it back down, well it may have all come out of one bag, but it didn’t go back in one bag – it’s now in three!  We also spent a lot of the afternoon giggling, sharing stories about our former fatness, mocking me because I couldn’t get the umbrella up and AnnMarie had to take it off me and take control, then once people started turning up  around twelve, we spent the afternoon sharing our knowledge and letting everyone know Weight Watchers Works and of course Together Is Better!

The organisers positioned us between a pig roast and a cake stall - now was that by chance or do you think something thought, let’s put them there, that’ll be funny and they’ll be tempted!  I won’t lie, I succumbed, took a selection of cake home to mom and I had a 3pp mini sausage roll which gave me heartburn and reminded me why I don’t eat pastry!  Luckily I can take or leave cake so was ok with taking that home to mom.

There was a real community feel to the day; we took photos of the Carnival Queen, the Mayor, the stilt man and the Pig Roast seller all reading the Weight Watchers Magazine.  We got Healthy Selfies of the local community officers, Super Mario brothers, Lara Croft and Where’s Wally, not forgetting the lovely Gina eating cake, she came along to help us too, you can’t have too many people blowing up balloons for the kids and chatting to the grown ups!  And last but by no means least, my bestie leader Lynne got on the exercise bike for a selfie before walking round the stalls handing out balloons and magazines.  It was just a brilliant day, it really was.

Today is going to be a lot more relaxed and calm, the forecast looks promising so some garden time I’m thinking for sure, my house could do with a tidy, but nah not today, it’ll wait as will everything else because I’m chilling, off to make me a cuppa now, so enjoy your day, whatever you have planned.



No comments: