Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 29 September 2013

Life's all about days like that...

29th September 2013
If you live for having it all, what you have is never enough. Vicki Robin

What a fab day we had yesterday, both my bestie and I really need a day off and totally away from everything that is our day to day life, we were so ready for a giggle session and that’s what we got.  We started lunchtime, walked along the canal path to Bentley Bridge where we had a couple of pints because going for a long relaxed lunch at Bella Italia, before stopping off at the Sainsbury’s for a bottle of lemoncello on the way home and walking back (5 mile round trip thereabouts so not too bad on the activity front), we spent the rest of the day/night watching tv with mom and enjoying the peace and quiet of a childfree/husband free house.  It didn’t even bother me that my cold had totally kicked in by now and my voice is almost completely gone, hopefully it’ll be back by Tuesday when I next need it for a meeting.
So how did I do on the tracking my ProPoints from, did I manage to stay on track?  Well I had a 3 course meal, plenty of alcohol and finished on 100pp!  So 26 of them were my dailies, 49 weeklies, and the rest would be covered by the Pedometer ProPoints I’ve earned this week.  The steak was to die for I have to say and I really fancied one, I’d also checked out the menu before going, the only thing I had different which wasn’t planned was cheesecake, but it was only 11pp according to the eating out guide so I can live with that.
Today will mostly be spent chilling, I need to shake this cold/throat infection off – boo, so I’ll get as far as cooking something for lunch, might make some soup but that will be as much as I do.  Not hungover which is good!  Thinking a Filling & Healthy day then I don’t have to worry about ProPointing!  Yeah defo, got lots of potatoes to make something with, and I’ve put together a few recipes to have a play with, ooo might make chips;
 
F&H Chips
Peel, chip, par-boil and drain potatoes.  Return to the pan and shake to ‘rough up’ the edges.  Place on a baking sheet, spray with low fat cooking spray and bake in pre-heated (240oC/475oF/Gas9) oven for 20-25 mins.  Delicious with dry fried egg and baked beans or mushy peas.
 
Yeah comfort food day today for sure!
First though I need to back up my computer because it keeps giving me a system error message so it needs sorting – boo!  I also need to walk Alfie, everyone else is still asleep here at the moment so I’ll just enjoy my cup of tea and peace and quiet – the best time of the day this is.
Enjoy your Sunday xx
BeYOUtiful & Eat Gorgeous because Healthy & Happy is the way. xx

No comments: