Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 4 July 2013

Short & sweet this morning...

4th July 2013
Seize the day, for today’s tomorrow will soon be yesterday.
 
Heading for a heatwave are we then, according to my weather app, cloudy today then up to 24 by Sunday – nice, I for one will enjoy spending time in the garden then.  Busy day to get through first. 
Well I’ve had three days of not tracking and not really watching what I’ve eaten, I could blame hormones but I won’t, I’ll be honest and say I just wanted to eat stuff and I couldn’t be bothered, it all started with a Bounty on Monday after I broke the cooker.  I did do something right though, when I was buying the bounty it was 29p or 4 bars of chocolate for £1 – bargain!  So I stood choosing the three others, thinking I could take a kitkat for mom, ooo toblerone, I likes a toblerone, mmm lion bar I haven’t seen one of those for years.  Then something stopped me, I realised I was about to buy 4 bars to save 16p, when actually I was about to spend an extra 71p more than originally planned and also instead of 7pp for the bounty, I was about to buy approx 30pp+ of chocolate and we all know what gets bought – gets eaten!  I put the other three bars back and settled for my Bounty.  See I may not have been golden this week, I may not have tracked, I may have eaten way too much bread but I didn’t buy the four chocolate bars so I’ve done something correct, I’ve also drove past MacDonalds even though I would’ve killed for one, and stopped myself from having chip shop twice this week!  I have also ProPointed some of my meals I just haven’t tracked them - I’m focusing on the good not the bad and I do plan to get back on track today.
I will include F&H foods but stick to my daily allowance, crumpets with WW spread and marmite for breakfast I think, I do like them and it’s a cheap Tesco version of marmite but tastes the same.  Need to use something out of my freezer as it’s full so maybe salmon and rice for lunch with griddled courgette, mmm yeah that’s easy enough to prepare.  Then it’s just tonight to consider, I will look and think in a bit when I make my cuppa, which I’m looking forward too.
Whatever I choose it needs to be delicious because Thursday night is the night I always fancy a treat, so I really need whatever I’m coming home too to be delicious, is it wrong to be wanting a stew or casserole or similar in this weather?  I actually fancy my chicken and bacon casserole, mmm could take some chicken out freezer this morning wonder if I’ve got the ingredients, need to go look!
Anyways time for getting ready, I’ve got lots to do and people to weigh ;-) 
Have a great day, EatGorgeous & as always BeYouTiful xx
 

No comments: