Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 23 June 2013

Soggy Sunday by the looks of things...

Sunday 23rd June 2013
Never apologise for what you feel, it’s like saying sorry for being real.
Had a lovely day yesterday, running errands, pottering and then finished off with a massage to ease my aching muscles before going home and finishing my book with a glass of wine in a bubble bath, what a perfect way to spend a day.  And for my lunch I enjoyed a hot dog and a coffee from outside the garden centre, delicious it was and worth everyone of the 15pp I wrote down for it.
Now I know some would consider a hot dog to be processed junk with very little nutrition and they’d probably be right, but the emotional satisfaction that I got out of taking half hour out of my day sitting in my car with a good read, a coffee and my hot dog was second to none.  It’s all about balance; I have no intention of having another for a good long time so it’s all good.  The thought that I couldn’t do that now and again would make life very rigid and quite dull.  These faddy diets work that way really, I mean what if I’d been on one of the starvation days on that 5/2 thing, or following a no carbs diet, I wouldn’t have been able to have them then.  Nah I’ll stick with Weight Watchers and be healthy and happy I thinks, much easier for sure, make wise food choices most of the time and the occasion indulgence is fine.
Well the weathers a bit grim this morning, shall be spending the day indoors I think!  Got lots of stuff I can be doing but I think it will be a lazy day today, I might even cook!  I haven’t done that really since before my holiday, then again I might not, I’ve took some chicken out of the freezer may throw it in a jar of curry sauce.  
Yeah life is changeable and adaptable isn’t it, what you want to do one week isn’t necessarily what you want to do the next, how you feel and behave one week isn’t how you feel or behave another, so like my life I need my weight loss plan to be flexible too, and thankfully the one I chose to follow is, plus it’s taught me healthy habits and got me in the habit of making the wiser food choice, yep it’s educated me well.
Anyway lazy breakfast of toast I think, so I’m off to make it.  Have a great day, Sunday should be relaxing don’t you think. x
 

No comments: