Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 28 August 2012

No place like home...

28th August 2012
In order to make our dreams come true, we must take action rather than simply wishing for what we want.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’ve just returned from a lovely long weekend in Katavolos, Corfu, where we stayed with my brother and his wife in their house in the hills.  Some would say they are lucky to live in such a beautiful home in Corfu, but luck had nothing to do with it, what did was a plan, determination and damned hard work! They made their dream come true, and fair play to them, it wouldn’t be my dream but they’re very happy there and it is a beautiful place, shame about the misquitos!
So how did my diet fair whilst I was there, mmm obviously I wasn’t on track and bearing in mind we only landed at 2.30am this morning so I am probably full of water (that’s my excuse) I’m 2.5lb heavier than I was when I left Friday, so I reckon that’ll be gone by next weeks weigh in for sure.  I didn’t go crazy, enjoyed a drink but not ridiculous although I did indulge in lemoncello and baileys which are both very high in the ProPoints!  We ate lovely food, my brother and Alexis can both cook really well, she’s give me a recipe for the most delicious dish she concocted and when I find it (because I’ve put it somewhere safe!) I will ProPoint it and share, because it was the tastiest thing I ate all the time I was there.

I’ve just made my holiday souvenir, found a pebble on the beach with a hole through it so I’ve made me a necklace, that’ll probably knock one of my teeth out when I bend over ;-) but hopefully not!
We I slept a bit on the plane and in the car on way home and I’ve had an hour in my own bed, I’ve been eaten alive whilst there by mosquitos so it’ll be the anti-histamines today, so day will be fun, 4 meetings and finish about 8pm tonight ;)

Right I’ve got lots to say but not the time to say it because I’ve got a job to get do and as you’ve just heard, I’m not exactly fully rested although I do feel fine to be honest, I’ve took lots of photos, will share tomorrow, have a fab day.
Catch ya laters. Xx

 

No comments: