Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 5 August 2012

I feel good!

5th August 2012
What an amazing day for Britain yesterday was, it’s just fabulous to hear those cheers on screen, and to see out athletes do so well.  It really is something to read all the pride coming out on facebook, Team GB is truly doing us Proud.  When you look at the scoreboard and think about the size of our country, WOW!  We truly are GREAT BRITAIN!
It makes you want to get fit doesn’t it!  I can’t believe up until the opening ceremony I had no interest at all, now I want to be a rower ;-) and where can I buy abs like Ennis has lol.

It’s definitely helped me stay on track because it’s tv worth watching for a start, but also because it makes you want to be fit and healthy.  Yesterday I ended on 31pp – yes 21 on a Saturday!  I have had to use my activity ProPoints but I feel like I’m back on track, I’m actually doing it because I want to not because I feel I should, I want to get healthy again.
Now I don’t now if you remember or if you even care!  But I’m guessing if you my age and female you’ll be interested if you suffer with your hormones and monthly cycle like I have been doing for the last 12 months.  If you recall last month I went to the doctors with my hormones, they were doing my head in to cut a long story short and I was fed up with feeling like I couldn’t control my moods, they were swinging all over the place ;) and crying in the post office when asked ‘are you ok’ when you don’t really feel sad about anything, well it was doing my head in!  So I went to see the doctor to ask if I was going a little crazy or if it was my hormones and he confirmed no you’ve always been crazy, this is all about your hormones, it’s quite common in 40 something women.  I fetlt better knowing that to be honest, but he prescribed me some Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine hydrochloride, and I have to say this month I’ve felt so much better, any moods, strops or tears I’ve shed have been for a reason I can explain not just because my hormones are playing with my mind!  Coincidence?  Placebo?  The fact we’ve had a bit of sunshine at last?  I honestly neither know nor care because I feel much better for it, my energy levels have risen dramatically too which is just brilliant.  Normally at weekends for the last year I’ve been too tired to want to do anything, the last few weeks I’ve had energy.  Yesterday afternoon, I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, even did behind the cooker and fridge!  When I started it I had 2pp on my pedometer when I’d finished it was 4pp!  Yep housework definitely pays off, I shall be doing the living room today, it’s so much easier when you’ve got a reason to do it, tidyiness for me wasn’t enough of a reason lol, but cleanliness and activity ProPoints well that’s sold it, I did like walking into my nice clean kitchen this morning too. 

Good food helps too I’m sure, I’ve been eating good food, had a lovely piece of trout fillet yesterday for tea with mash and lots of veggies, for lunch we’d had a delicious salad with couscous and ham, breakfast was a couple slice of toast.  And when I went to be, I slept a good 8½ hours too which means I’m full of energy this morning, and Alfie can have a good long walk. 
We went to see Ted at the cinema yesterday and actually walked out before the end, it was a bit rubbish, shame because the clips had made it look amusing, but they’d have been better taking out some of the crudeness and actually adding some funny stuff, as my brother said, Ted short for TEDious!  Absolutely!

Right off to walk Alfie, although he’s still asleep I think, bless him; I’ll wake him for a change rather than the other way round!




No comments: