Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 16 December 2017

Things that make you happy?



16th December 2017
Once upon a time you were a little girl/boy with big dreams that you promised you’d make real one day.  Don’t disappoint yourself.


Things that make me happy?

Now there’s a question for you to think about!  Even when I’m poorly I can think of something.  Warm tea, central heating, a hug, caring messages.

Things that I’m grateful for?  Another good question you should ask yourself daily, this week it’s actually been my job for a whole different reason, I haven’t been well but my members have been awesome and lifted my spirits, the trainees have come to my rescue by saving my voice and my boss has been her usual supportive awesome self.  I won’t be able to call her that after the end of this month, I’ll have a new one, he has big shoes to fill but having met him, I’m sure he’s gonna do a great job.

I bought myself a diary for 2018, it’s actually Dawn French’s ME . YOU a diary, I’d recommend it as a stocking filler for sure, it’s more than just a diary, Dawn’s written in it too.  There’s not a great deal of space in there, 2 A5 pages to a week but it’ll be used for my appointments and also as a bit of a self-awareness book as there are questions in there.  On days I have time - I’m not committing to doing anything every day because that puts pressure on and takes away the pleasure – I will jot down what I’m grateful for, or maybe finish these sentences;

Currently I’m…

Listening
Loving
Eating
Drinking
Feeling
Wanting
Needing
Thinking
Enjoying

So if it was today the answers would be

Currently I’m…

Listening to Automatic by the Pointer Sisters
Loving the fact it’s Saturday and I can rest up for two days
Eating but not really enjoying it as got the lurgy
Drinking water – keeping my fluids up
Feeling a little better than I did yesterday
Wanting to be well before my Christmas break
Needing to get a wriggle on, I have to get to work
Thinking even though I have the lurgy, I’m content with my lot
Enjoying thinking about the answers to these questions and will enjoy doing it throughout the year, even if it’s only once a week, it might become part of my Sunday morning blog ritual.

Your turn, if you’ve read this via Facebook, you can post your responses in the comments boxes, go on give me something to read whilst I’m chilling later.

Right that’s me, I’m off to make myself look semi-presentable, here’s to a lovely weekend before Christmas – yeah I just realised that too!

Have a good one BeYOUtiful. xx



No comments: