Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 8 March 2017

What's your life too short for?

8th March 2017
Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself.


Well that was a good sleep, much needed, ready for my day now!  Yesterday started a bit unprepared, I had every ready that I needed, it was me that didn't feel ready, but I soon got into it and we had a fab day, two cooking demo's included.

I couldn't find anything on the morning, my house has turned into the house equivalent of the Bermuda triangle, so far I'm missing a pair of reading glasses, a remote control and my fit bit, yesterday it was socks, I managed to find two, they didn't match, they weren't even the same style but seriously, life is too short to look for matching socks!

That got me to thinking, what else is life to short for? 

Well according to some of the members I weighed yesterday, it's too short to say no to cake (all the time anyways), as I had a few from our tea party who'd enjoyed cake and lost weight = result.

I often say life's too short to peel mushrooms, I remember being really shocked the first time I found out someone did that!  Now it makes me smile.

So what else?  Life is definitely too short to leave important words unsaid, everyday make sure you tell people you love them, if you do have something on your mind, speak it. 

It's also too short to be serious all the time, look for the giggle moments, find the laughter, it makes the world go round it really does, and if you can't laugh at yourself, call me, I'll laugh at you ;)

Stop messing about, be all in, life is too short for doing things half hearted!  You wanna lose weight, let's do it then.  Make a commitment, stop making excuses, find the time to get to your meetings, use your time wisely, spend time making or buying and serving up healthy foods. 

There isn't always a 'perfect time' and why would you waste precious time waiting for it, wondering what would happen if.... DO IT, life's too short to wonder what could have been!

Life's too short to care what others are always thinking too, if you like it wear it, don't worry about if it "suits you", if you think it's pretty, put it on.  You want pink hair - do it!    Life's definitely too short to waste time waiting for other peoples approval on how you live it. 

Life's too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life in the first place.  Surround yourself with people who care about you as much as you care about them.    Refuse to entertain negativity, life's too big and time is too short to get caught up in empty drama.


Be crazy, be stupid, be silly, be weird, be BeYOUtiful, be whatever the heck you want because seriously, life really is too short to be anything but happy, we all fall down, it's part of life, but getting back up, well that's living. 

 Have I missed anything? Life's too short to think about that, I need a brew.

Have a great day, enjoy every minute of this short life we have, cherish the moments, strive for what you want and BeYOUtiful!  It's working for me!


No comments: