Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 19 March 2017

Anyone for pizza?



19th March 2017
The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.

Sunday - day of rest, yeah right!  It's usually the day most woman get all the jobs done they couldn't get done in the week because they were busy working or doing stuff for other people!  I have loads needs doing but I ain't doing it today, today is going to be my day of rest.  I will cook possibly, fancy trying parmesan roasted cauliflower, because these ingredients did arrive in my Asda delivery!

Yesterday we had a lovely (if off track) day, trip to the garden centre and Jen chose some lovely plants and then potted up a new big planter in the garden, it already looks lovely but will continue to look even better as they grow and bloom.  I wish it would warm up a little out there so I want to spend time clearing the garden up ready for summer, it's still too yak though, although the bulbs in the garden are making it look lovely. 

The one good thing I did eat yesterday was this;






Delicious and well worth it if you like pizza!  Or you could try making your own with this base mix for 16sp, then add your own toppings.
This gluten free one from Waitrose is 14sp for the base.

This Waitrose one is 18sp total, not seen it so don't know how big but it says 1/2 is a serving!

Sainsbury's Thin & Crispy 10" Pizza Base is 12sp total.
SO you can have pizza and say yes to the food you love.

Or you can pick the wrong pizza up whilst having a sod it day and spend 45sp on one - ouch!  I'm thinking mom will probably be eating this one, if I want to stand any chance of pulling the points back from yesterday.   Although half of it would cost me 22sp, with some roasted cauliflower :)
We'll see, firstly I need coffee, then the decisions can be made as the day goes on.  I do know though choosing wisely will lead to weight loss, you know that too, so how important are the numbers on those scales to you this week?  That's the question you need to ask yourself every day. 

I'll leave you with that thought xx

No comments: