Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 7 November 2015

Taking time out for me



7th November 2015
The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been and the memories we've made along the way. 

1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands and 7 seas and I managed to find the bestest besties you could ever wish to have!  And John Lennon was write when he sang I get by with a little help from my friends.  Just a few hours yesterday afternoon gave me all the giggles I need to keep me going for the foreseeable future, I'm recharged and raring to go. 

Yeah we had a cracking lunch, oh and of course a bang on tbone steak made it complete, after which Lynne dropped me off for my massage which meant I walked home in the rain, can't beat a bit of fresh air!

We talked none stop for over 2 hours and it amazed me how many people were at other tables not talking at all!  They didn't look like they were enjoying being there much at all, each to their own but for me, good food together with good company is one of the best experiences going, it's why I'll NEVER by thin, I'll always be as healthy as I can be but I'm not prepared to bypass the opportunity to try "onion bread" that I've never had before to guarantee a weight loss - it was delicious by the way, really good!  The chips I was willing to leave because a chip is a chip and I've had them before, but tbone on the menu, I can't remember the last time I had one and it was amazing, I ate it with my hands and made a lovely mess, delicious.  It was also the last thing I ate yesterday because I didn't get hungry again.

So now I'm all ready for my weekend, my meeting with my BeYOUtiful members this morning, followed by brunch with my other two besties, then I'm going to be a domestic goddess this weekend as it really as got to that point where if I don't, someone's gonna fall over something and have an accident. 

Lynne and AnnMarie found it widely amusing when I told them I'd actually googled "my house is a mess where do I start!"  We all laughed at that, but can I say, I got some constructive feedback from my yahoo search engine (I actually use yahoo not google on my pc) this hit made me feel so much better http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/sep/20/house-mess-tidying-up-help
Mostly because it made me realise I'm not alone in my mess, and it's mostly because I'm busy, to be tidier I'd have to work less, so I'm living in a dump for the sake of my members ;) that's my excuse!

Anyway I'm waffling, it is Saturday after all, I'm still full from lunch yesterday so can't even think about food today, although I haven't got to as I'll be eating out this morning then I've got a tub meal in the fridge I can have later or it's going to be out of date, then a bowl of soup for tea I think.  That's my day sorted.

I've also got 4 shoeboxes to wrap for the Samaritan's gift thing, https://www.samaritans-purse.org.uk/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child/how-to-pack-a-shoebox/,that's done then and complete.  Tthen from now till Christmas I shall be focusing on the food banks and collecting for them, we're all struggling not to overeat and gain weight and there are people in the UK who can't afford food - it ain't right is it!

Right I'm off, if you have got any food with a decent use by date bring it to your meetings over the next few weeks, toiletries and toilet rolls are useful too. 

Here's to a wonderful weekend BeYOUtiful, take some time out for you to giggle, it's so worth it.

No comments: