Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 23 August 2015

Simple Sundays, they're the best.



23rd August 2015
And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?

I've been hugged twice in my meetings and they both touched me greatly, to be told that you've helped someone really is the best feeling in the world, I sure do have the best job ever and I love it.

So after a great morning, I talked mom into going to Ikea, boy was it busy but we bought of few bits and bobs for the bathroom and kitchen, forgot the bread bin though and they didn't have a butter dish, so I'll get one from somewhere else, I've been 'getting' one for over a year now, there's no rush is there!  We didn't indulge in the Ikea cafe, nor have the hotdog or ice cream, instead we drove home, I made mom one of her posh coffee drinks and we had leftover lasagne for lunch, lots of ProPoints saved there for sure.

I'm loving my new bathroom makeover, new shower curtain, bright sunshine orange bath mats and new stuff holders - that's probably not their proper name but that's what they're holding!  

I also bought 3 huge planters for the garden, bright pink!  They're going to be filled with bulbs so my garden is full of sunshine flowers next spring, now to decide where to put them.

I've got to use that 7lb courgette today I think, I just can't decide what to do with it!  Despite the high water content and relatively mild flavour, courgettes contain a wide range of nutrients, including vitamin C, potassium, folate and beta-carotene. These are, however, largely concentrated in the skin so step away from the peeler.  There you go, I'm educating you too!  So I'm thinking some soup maybe, I have bacon to use up and courgette and bacon together sounds good, maybe with eggs, ooo let's go google, hold on...

There are a few ideas but I think I'm going to experiment and make my own whatever up, thinking a eggy thing, a pasta dish and a soup.  Sorted, that's me for the morning, I'll let you know if it's a success!  If I had a spiralizer I could make courgette spaghetti, that seems to very popular at the moment, I just don't need another gadget do I.  I need to use the giant courgette, I'm starting to get a little distracted by courgettes in my blogs of late, time to move on I thinks!

I'm still working on using up everything in my freezer and cupboards, getting there slowly.  I want to have a drawer in the freezer just for frozen fruit for my nutribullet drinks.

Whatever I end up cooking, it will all be Weight Watcher friendly and ProPointed, that I know for sure.

I better get a wriggle on because my brothers coming over too hopefully to have a go at building me a greenhouse out of bits of wood!  And if I'm going to be playing in the kitchen, I'm going to have to give it a tidy and make a space, so I better get on with my paperwork first!  Enjoy your Sunday BeYOUtiful, I know I will.

No comments: