Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 7 July 2012

All planned out & ready for action!

7th July 2012
Love who you are and believe in who you can be – You do matter!
Well we had a lovely chilled out day so mom enjoyed her birthday, there is way too much cake and chocolate in our house now though, I will have to be strong to resist the urge that’s for sure. 
I was very productive yesterday, using the online Weight Watcher tracker I planned ten days of meal plans using foods I already have in the kitchen, all I will need to buy is more salad stuff.  I know I probably won’t eat them in the order they’re written but I have options and choices and I won’t need to think about it.  Plus everything I’ve planned is quick and easy to cook, so I’ve no excuses now do I! 
I have to admit planning meals and realising what I can eat if I think about it really has helped me, because at the end of the day I love eating so I’m actually looking forward to then next ten days.  I’ve already decided to have Sunday’s plans today and Saturdays tomorrow, mm this could get confusing!
It was nice to walk Alfie this morning without being rained on, although how long that’s going to last remains to be seen, I did smile at the Facebook photo yesterday that said, “in the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights they called it a disaster, in Britain they call it summer!”  Love it, very funny and unfortunately very true right now!
So today I shall be eating this;
Breakfast
Strawberries
0
2 slice Wholemeal Bread
3
1/2 can Tomatoes
0
Subtotal
3
Lunch
1/4 can) Stewed Steak
3
3 scoops Potato, Mashed (plain)
4
2 medium Carrots, Old, Raw
0
2 tablespoons Peas, Petits Pois
1
Subtotal
8
Dinner
4 slices Prosciutto
4
5 slices Beetroot
0
1 serving salad leaves
0
1/2 serving Saint Agur cheese
4
1 serving Merchant Grain Mixed Grains
7
Subtotal
15
Any Time
1 serving Milk, Skimmed
1
Subtotal
1
Food ProPoints values total used
27
Food ProPoints values remaining
2

Yeah knowing I’ve got all that to look forward to makes me feel I can stay on track and I believe that putting in the effort yesterday will save me so much over the next two weeks. Thinking positive isn’t enough, you have to also make positive actions!  It’s so easy to sit and say I really want to lose weight but it doesn’t just happen, you have to make it happen, it may not be easy and you may not be able to stay focused and on track every day, but you can do it.
My main focus these days is eating healthy and taking care of myself to the best of my ability, I don’t expect 100% perfection and that seems to be working for me, I’m comfortable in my skin as I am right now, so any weight loss is a bonus.
Hope you have a glorious weekend, whatever the weather. x

1 comment:

Lynda Dolby said...

Hi Bev, how I love your blogs, funny, inspiring and telling it as it is, Brilliant. X