Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Tracker 7th February 2011

Breakfast = 0pp
Banana
Apple
3 plums
grapes
and a glass of zero pointed smoothie made with sugar free squash and mixed berries

Lunch = 15pp
2 buttermilk chicken drumsticks
vegetable tart made with puff pastry
sundried tomato giant couscous

Because I'm not a big snacker, sometimes I have my fruit for breakfast which means I can have a larger lunch.







Dinner

Speedy spicy rice 8pp = tea in ten minutes

 I didn't measure veggies used chopped onions, 1 sliced orange pepper, sliced mushrooms. 5pp worth of chorizo (weighed on WW scales), 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, clove of garlic crushed, splash of sherry then added 2 minutemicrowave  rice (Thai chilli flavour I think). It has a real kick and was v v filling. That was half the pan.

served with a glass of white wine = 7pp



Total ProPoints used today = 29
Activity ProPoints earned on Pedometer = 7pp
I drank boiled water all day rather than tea or coffee, I do actually enjoy it!

No comments: