Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 21 February 2011

20th February 2011

Food is such an important part of our lives isn't it! This weekend whilst in London some of the most important decisions we made were where shall we eat and what shall we have. It's part of the weekend. Hell no sooner had we left Wolverhampton than we agrees we were on our holiday so should start in MacDonalds! On the train on the way home I listened to a lady on the phone telling the person on the other end her plans and they mainly involved eating out and a nice long, big breakfast at the hotel. Before we even got on the train I watched as people bought food and drink for the journey even my mate bought something ignoring the fact it'd been less than 2hrs since breakfast and the journey was only gonna last 2hrs but we've got that "I might get hungry" mentality, it's a inbuilt survival thing, especially for those of us with a weight problem :D


We opted for a buffet breakfast at the travelodge for £7.95 cos compared to most of London that was cheap and in the past I would have ensured I "got my monies worth" but this time I didn't I had what I fancied which was still more than i needed, so I skipped lunch to rectify the ProPoints balance.

We most definitely went over our weekly allowance this weekend but at the same time we had the best time ever so the weightless can wait another week, afterall it was V's birthday.

Hope yr weekend went well xx

No comments: