Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 23 August 2021

Let's do this!

Monday 23rd August 2021
Start the week with a positive mind!

Well I had another good day, actually let's say I had an on track in the zone weekend all round, if I want to lose weight, I've got to start doing something about it.  Yes I lost a stone but then I got slack and cocky and stopped trying, so now I'm back in business and ready for the next stone!  I'd love to do it by year end if I'm completely honest.

I moved a lot yesterday too, 15,901 steps on a Sunday with 131 active minutes is impressive for me, two aerobic workouts according to Fitbit and a walk too, although we actually did two walks but Alfie doesn't go fast enough for it to register as exercise sometimes bless him. but it did register as active, so I'll take that.  I forgot to share the link of the workout I did yesterday morning, here it is, I enjoyed this one. 

Not long been wake so haven't worked out yet, I'm enjoying a cup of tea and blogging then I'll do my exercise, it's my day off after all, so I don't need to rush today. 

Foodwise, I ate two meals, I didn't eat brunch until almost noon, I was busy walking the dog, doing a zoom and a bit of exercise by the time I got round to it, was worth the wait though; 


Avocado and eggs on crumpets with mushrooms, spinach and sweet chilli tomatoes, 547 calories, kept me going until 5pm, when I quickly threw together my dinner, genuinely took 20 minutes, as the beef only takes 11 minutes in the microwave and I had a visitor half way through cooking, I looked up from the oven to see the lad from next door standing at my back door, bless him.  He kept me company whilst I finished cooking and ate my dinner.  Then we both had an lolly pop out my freezer, he told me he was going to Blackpool, he was going to swim in the pool and I asked if he'd be swimming in the sea, he looked at me bewildered as if I was a little stupid and replied, 'no there's a pool because it's called Blackpool!' so now I know!

Anyway back to the dinner, the beef brisket was delicious and tender but I personally didn't like the ale gravy,

I also cut that piece of beef in half, I didn't eat it all, the other half was Alfie's he had it with some carrots, and ate all his carrots bless him. The potato was a frozen jacket that I microwaved for 5 minutes then put in the oven, whilst the beef cooked.


It hit the spot anyway and did it's job of filling me back up.  The only other thing I ate yesterday was a thin slice of brie straight from the fridge, another wine free day, so yes I did an alcohol free weekend - go me!  

Not sure it's enough to pull back the first half of the week but it's a start and hopefully next Tuesday the scales will be my friends as I plan to have a cracking good week!  I want to get my healthy back, I want to strengthen my muscles to protect my joints and I want to give my liver a rest. 

The weather is picking up according to the forecast, the sky outside is an odd pink colour at the moment!  I might get my exercise done - another low impact on, I want to build up gradually, then I'll do some housework, then take Alfie out and maybe chill out in the garden or go for a drive, we shall see where the mood takes me. 

Let's make this week matter!  Oh it's meat free Monday, I can do that today, got this in the fridge; 


That's dinner sorted, I can have eggs on crumpets again, I'll be chuffed if I make em look and taste as good as I did yesterday!  I'll have without the avocado and tomatoes though today.  

I'm off now honest, I have things to do ;) as do you!  Make sure you put yourself on your to do list though okay because you matter too!

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx


No comments: