Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 12 February 2021

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Friday 12th February 2021
Take another step, make it happen.


Well it's Friday and finally I think she's a little better, Anne came round yesterday and broke her day up and she's woke up this morning and is sitting laughing with Ben and Kate, she believes they're talking to her.  She just told me "I had a word with myself last night before I went to sleep and told myself I've got to try and be happier because I'm making everyone around me miserable, I said I needed to apologise to you this morning, so I'm sorry Bev".  I don't know how long I've got her in a good mood but I'll take it.  I'm having furniture moved today ready for the bed next week, that might throw her but it's gotta be done.  I know I'm in for a weekend of, 'where's the settee gone?', 'why have you given away the sideboard?'.  

Well I have a very important bit of information to share - Uncle Ben can not make microwave rice, seriously Tilda all the way, I don't know why I bought it but yak I couldn't eat it - what a waste.  

I finally got my crochet hook out, didn't have a pattern, just started crocheting a scarf with the two balls that had come in my monthly box, it'll just about be thick enough to be considered a scarf, but thankfully it's got me back doing it.  Granny square blanket next I think, or maybe a pocket shawl like I made last year or year before, it's all a bloody blur these days. 

I was naughty, I've just shoved everything off my bedroom floor into cupboards and my office, once everythings moved I'll start to sort it out, it'll get there.  I'm going to have to be inventive with space if I'm gonna have a massive sofa in my bedroom but at least I can chill out up there, for half hour before bed if I'm not tired but manage to get mom to sleep.  

I've got 3 appointments this morning, one of them supporting so hopefully Dan won't come till later to move furniture but if he does, we'll sort it, the joys of working from home!


My stats as of today

I started at - 200lb
I wanna weigh - 165lb
I plan to lose - 35lb / 17.5% of my body weight.
The scales 24/1/21 - 189lb
I've already lost - 11lb 
Yesterday I stepped 8750 times 
I covered 3,72 miles 
I burned 2241 calories  

I consumed garlic bread and eggs kind of calories
I was active for 26 minutes 
I slept 8 hours 42 mins
 

#walk1000miles challenge - Total YTD =  left to walk =

My 3 good things;

1) Moms mood was a little better overall

2) Dans gonna help move my furniture

3) My mood was a lot better than it has been this month

 

🦉

She wants a cuppa so I'm gonna go and do it, here's to her mood staying good - wish me luck! 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

 


No comments: