Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 9 June 2020

When all you want to do is hug your friends

Tuesday 9th June 2020 
We're all in this together ... 6 feet apart!


Mom went to bed at 7.15pm last night so I went up too and enjoyed watching a bit of 'little fires everywhere' on Amazon Prime, it's my early night tv, I'm on episode 5 I think and ma'an is it a strange watch but one of those I can't stop watching.  We had also been watching My Family before going up and that is laugh out loud funny.

I enjoyed a couple of hours walking with my bestie earlier in the day, we did a good 6 miles, it's all helping me on my healthy and happy journey as that's what's most important to me right now, not the numbers on the scales - don't get me wrong I'd like them to be going down too but being healthy at this weight is my priority right now.   When we started off I was wound up, mom didn't want my sister there so I'd had to leave her a note saying call Anne if you need her, Alfie was having a bad morning too, he had a bad day yesterday poor lad, shivering and not being able to relax.  As we walked I felt myself calm down, talking everything through with V, thankfully mom did ring my sis and she messaged me so I could enjoy the rest of the walk without worrying about her.   That time is wonderful, just talking about everything and anything and enjoying the fresh air, and best of all - it's free!  It's definitely one of the things I want to continue to do when lockdown ends, it probably won't be in the morning as V will be getting herself a job but hopefully we'll sort something out that works for both of us.  

Yoga is another thing I will continue with, again it may not be first thing in the morning, although I'd like it to be, but mom doesn't seem to kick off if I say I'm going to do my yoga so I can hopefully change the time I do it if necessary.  I did this one this morning Yoga for Chronic Pain it was a nice gentle one and she even gave chair yoga options, Alfie came to join in with me this morning so hopefully he'll have a better day.

Life in lockdown certainly has it's challenges and one thing I won't miss is not being able to hug my friends, to give them a cuddle to show that you care, yesterday more than ever I felt this xx

As you've probably noticed I've not got much to talk about these days because there's not a lot going on in my life, it's sleep, wake, yoga, eat, drink, sleep.  Oh but the best bits are the walking and the working, this weeks workshop is all about planning, my first one this morning 8.30.

It's a bit chilly this morning, just whacked the heating on, I'm not getting in the shower until this house warms up!  I'll sit and have a mug of tea instead, I'm actually in living room with mom doing this blog, I usually sit in my office first thing in the morning but she's getting up earlier so as I'm working in a few hours I'll break it up by sitting here.  I've still got my water next to me though, trying to keep those habits going. Are ya bored yet lol, reading this, I'm sorry I can't be all insightful and inspiring today, I'm feeling calm and quiet.  We've been up since 4am, she woke me up a couple of times in the night, it's a bit spooky waking to find someone standing in your doorway lol. 

I'm gonna go make me a nice breakfast, some scrambled eggs and mushrooms mmm, nice.  Ooo I've got muffins in the freezer, if I toast it, I can defrost it in the microwave can't I? Yeah, worth a try.  Right I'm hungry now, so I'm off, have a great day.  Hope to see lots of you in my Tuesday workshop, link in Wolverhampton group, now more than ever we need to focusing on our wellness!

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x





No comments: