Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 August 2019

Yay, it's stopped raining!

Thursday 15th August 2019
Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.  maybe it's about unbecoming everything that isn't really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.


No success at the scales this week, I'm blaming the antibiotics partly, they're affecting my toilet habits  massively.  Although my arm is almost better so I'll take the side effects for sure.  I'm not going to lie my eating habits aren't great either, having to space the tablets out, they're upsetting my stomach a little and then when I eat, I don't have much of an appetite.  Yesterday was a cold chicken burger on 2 slices Warburtons bread for breakfast, for lunch I had those garlic dough balls from my meal deal with WW tomato soup, delicious but for 13SP for 6 of them, nah I won't buy again.  The tea last night was a wafer thin beef sandwich and a packet of WW bakes.  Must try harder today, remember my body needs vegetables, it's not just the tablets that are affecting the toilet, it's my food choices.   I'm also going to drink more water today so help it all along. 

We talked about the words we use to describe ourselves in my Tuesday night workshop and I was told that Kathy Burke was doing a programme on the tele that night so I set it to record, watched it last night, highly recommend it, she talks a lot of sense about this obsession the world has with image these days.  It's always been there, but the pressure on young people these days is ridiculous.

I like my members to realise they've always been BeYOUtiful, now they're just deciding to be healthier and fitter.   Talking fitter, my steps are down because of the damn rain, I know I can walk in it but who wants too, plus Alfie ain't keen on doing that either. Not looked at the forecast today but I only get to go for one walk with my busy day anyways, so I will take him rain or not!

I'm just going to check the fridge for food and plan my day or it'll all end in wrong choices.

Going to keep it light for the sake of my stomach, so it's going to be scrambled eggs for breakfast, fish, mash and veggies for dinner and maybe WW cheese protein crackers with some laughing cow light for tea and a tin of WW soup.  That'll do me, at least 7 days of antibiotics might help me with my weight loss, if I'm eating and drinking less, can live in hope.

Who'd have thought something as tiny as an insect bite could make such a difference to my week.  What other small things make a big difference (thankfully not so painful), well from what I was hearing last night from my members they included, tracking 100% (I need to get back to this), drinking more water (yep this too), weighing and measuring food, attending workshop to name but a few things.

Let's set our intent for the day, mine is to make it through and not let moms mood knock me off track, easier said than done I have to say.  What's yours?

Luv ya, mwah


Love me x


No comments: