Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 August 2019

Monday again...

Monday 12th August 2019
It's a good week to have a good week.



Well apparently Piraton makes me sleep!  I had to take one about 2am this morning because I was bitten by something on our walk yesterday and by bedtime my wrist had swollen up lovely and was itching like mad so I was struggling to sleep, I did doze off but it woke me up and then I remembered I keep a strip of piraton for my prawn allergy so took one and yeah, 7am before I got up, I did wake a few times to hear mom having a conversation with Alfie, telling him he couldn't go out the room because he'd wake me up, in the end I got up at 5ish to let him out of her room.

Despite being attacked by whatever insect it was, we had a wonderful walk over Himley and Baggeridge, https://www.facebook.com/bevww/media_set?set=a.10157058989565862&type=3 if you want to have a look at the pics, 5 miles and a couple of hours out of the house was just what the doctor ordered, got to look for somewhere to go next Sunday now, instead of leaving it to the last minute like I usually do.

Food wise, well not within my allowance lets just say, we had a full English at Himley, thankfully I'd earned all those FitPoints.  Later in the day I enjoyed steak with fried onions and mushrooms, that cost me 15SP, then 2SP for ketchup and another 2SP for a small slice of bread with spread.  For tea I snacked on a couple of WW bags of bites.

Alfie's dogging me right now for a walk so I feel under pressure to hurry up, I'm not even dressed yet!   So I'm going to go because my brain doesn't work at this speed especially on a Monday morning, he's a little Shit Tzu and yeah I know I've spelt that wrong!

Let's make today count, pullback the weekend a little, I had a lovely day with mom yesterday, bless her another one of her crowns has come off in the night, she's almost without front teeth now but doesn't want to go to the dentist.  She's always taken such good care of her teeth, cleaning them religiously, old age sucks!

I'm thinking sausage and mash today, thinking about what food I have in, yeah, here's to staying within points, enjoying my day, getting lots of jobs done and then chilling with mom from lunchtime onwards.

Enjoy your day whatever you have to do,

mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: