Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 February 2018

Internet may be on a go slow, but I'm not!



22nd February 2018
The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. 
It appears my internet connection is on a super go slow this morning, YAY, that’s gonna help – NOT!  Not to worry, let’s keep this brief then, my refocus challenge is easy today,

Day 13 – 22nd Feb – Plan a catch up with a friend

I’m doing that on Sunday, having lunch with my besties, looking forward to it SO much.  I am going to plan a catch up with the most important person in my world though – ME!  Yep, I’ve already started working on it, I’ve asked my colleagues which of them could cover my meetings if I decide to take a day off, I want to go climb me a hill and as it’s been a while since I’ve done that, I better not get too adventurous and the beauty of living where I do is there some glorious countryside to walk in without having to travel too far.  Part of the fun is in the planning so I’ll spend half hour this afternoon looking at maps and ideas.

My fruit and veg challenge end today, I’ve not done amazing, it’s not easy to get the different ones without thinking about it and if I’m honest there hasn’t been a lot of thought on my meals the last few days.

Fruit & Veg challenge
Apple
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Carrots
Potato
Butternut squash
Spinach
Onions
Mandarin oranges
Broccoli
Banana
Grapes
Pear
Red, yellow & green Peppers
Celery
Watermelon
Avocado
Pomegranate
Cucumber
Strawberry
Raspberries
Blueberries
Lettuce

Yesterday I mostly lived on Ryvita, I find them irresistible, which is the reason I stopped buying them I’ve remembered, the packets empty now, I do have another packet but I’m not going to open it for now.

My lunch was incredible though, after two hours of housework – ma’an that’s dull!  Being an adult can be dull, we need to accept that don’t we, nobody coming to do it for us, it’s no use waiting till we feel like doing it – we’re never going to.  Once you become an adult, you have to start making yourself do the stuff you don’t want to so that you can be everything you’re supposed to be. 

You don’t have to enjoy cleaning your teeth but you do need to do it.  Just as you don’t have to enjoy eating the salad and drinking the water, you just need to do it if you want to get healthy.  Yeah I’m growing up and it’s hard work but its hard work for everyone so that makes me feel better about it. Housework still sucks but I do love the clean house it leaves me with so because of that I’ll tackle upstairs on Saturday.

Need to plan my tea or it’ll end up being chippy, I’ve got chicken marinating in lemon and herb in the fridge for lunch, thinking I can have that with rice maybe, not had rice for a while.  I could have steak and a jacket for tea, I could pick a spud up from the garage, mmm if I did that, today could be a No Count day because I am hungry this week, then I could have eggs and mushrooms for breakfast.  Oh I forgot to finish telling you about my lunch yesterday, so good, a triple stacked eggy bread, with ham, mushrooms and tomato with Parmesan, 8SP or 2SP on No Count.
 
Yeah I’d recommend that for a quick, tasty meal.

Anyway, it’s time to get on with my day, things to do, places to be, breakfast to eat!

Let’s make Thusrday tremendous and tracked shall we BeYOUtiful?






No comments: