Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 25 February 2012

Worth every penny!

25th February 2012
Live within your needs, but beneath your means. You shouldn't buy stuff you don't need with money you don't have to impress people you don't know.
Got a lot to do this morning catching a train to London for a fab time with the girls, just got walk Alfie first and finish getting ready. 
I’ve not got much to write this morning, instead I’m going to share an article I found in an Hello magazine yesterday whilst having my hair done.  The article states that the best way to tighten your belts financially and lose weight is to join Weight Watchers!  Go read if for yourself.

Have a fantastic weekend, I intend to, got my corset, tutu & fishnets at the ready, not forgetting heels I can’t walk in – oh dear this will be fun ;-)
Stay on track x


No comments: