Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 15 September 2010

15th September 2010 - today's facebook email

"Just living is not enough", said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." Hans Christian Anderson

Wednesday already, where did this Monday and Tuesday go, I can’t believe we’re halfway through the week already, I’m looking forward to the weekend because I’ve decided to have a declutter the house weekend – brave of me.

I made a lovely curry yesterday using a Sainsbury’s home brand basic curry sauce and a Weight Watchers tikka masala sauce mixed together add onion and chicken and fresh pineapple and it’s a lovely sweet curry, serves 6 people too.

Well the weather wasn’t the best yesterday, but it didn’t stop members coming out to get weighed and join, we had over 150lb lost yesterday, congrats to Michael who has now lost 120lb! And Rachel who’s lost 61lb, amazing, not just the losing part, but the sticking with it too. And good look to the new members that have joined this week, 14 weeks to Christmas, let’s make sure you’re looking fantastic in those outfits at the Christmas parties – you may all be sighing but it’ll be here soon enough!

I had a member join yesterday morning who’s been following the plan online but came back to a meeting because she said its just not the same without that weekly meeting and weigh-in and support from the leader and other members and of course I’m biased so I’m going to agree with her but even as a member I know its true from past experience.

This week I’m making a conscious effort to eat my five a day, fruit gets a little bit harder to eat when the weather cools I think but only from a psychological perspective so I’m changing that habit and will ensure I eat plenty fruit and vegetables, yesterday I included strawberries and banana in my morning smoothie, I also had a banana early evening to tide me over till tea time, I had a tray of mixed fruit from the supermarket for elevenses, on my lunch I had mixed salad leaves and beetroot, then in my tea I added pineapple to the curry and the rice had mushrooms in it! Not bad, let’s see if I can continue with my challenge.

I also measured myself yesterday so that not only can I track my success on the scales but also in the inches on my body. If you haven’t done it I suggest you do, you can get some staggering results. If you don’t want to know how many inches your waist is, do it in centimetres because let’s be honest they don’t mean much to any of us, so having an 100cm waist – you won’t know if that’s good or bad ;-)

Okay let’s start the day, have a good one.

Remember life starts now.

Are you living yet?

No comments: