Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 June 2010

Pittta less!


Well it was meant to be the scrambled egg pitta pockets, but the pittas had gone green mouldy already! I only bought them Saturday, shows how hot it is at the moment.

So instead I stir fried cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, pepper, spring onions and 3 turkey rashers then threw in a gem lettuce at the end and added some dried chives, garlic used the dried stuff in a mill) and pepper. I scrambled all 6 eggs with a little milk in the microwave and served with veggies. Served 2 and was Delicious. the eggs I weighed as they were quite big and they worked out at 9pts, Alfie ate all my turkey rashers so really my portion was only 4.5pts!

The eggs were delicious, Tracy got them for me from the farm - not sure which farm but they were very orange as you can see.

So it's almost 1pm and I haven't got to load my car to go out for almost 3hours so I may go and have half hour in the sunshine with my book, it's too hot to walk Alfie so a sit in the shade for him will be good too.

No comments: