Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 16 October 2024

How can it be midweek already!

 Wednesday 16th October 2024


Sometimes you don't get what you want!  I expected a maintain or a small loss yesterday and I gained 1.5lb!  I was surprisingly okay with the result because our bodies aren't machines.  This past few weeks I've had covid, so my body has dealt with that, I haven't eaten or drunk as much, and then last week I was better.  I'd lost 3.5lb last week which I didn't expect, so even with the gain, I've still lost 2lb over 2 weeks and that's good.  

Yesterday I was hungrier than I have been for a few weeks, not sure if that was genuine hunger or my sub conscious saying 'well we didn't lose, so....' but I went for good healthy food.  I ate the other half of the beetroot bomb I bought with mushrooms in a wrap, I had a cup a soup, the edamame salad I'd bought from the farm shop.  I nipped in Tesco on my way home and they had a spinach and pine nut pesto pasta reduced to £1 and I love that, so I took that for my tea and it was lush.  I also went in Farm Foods for some pop for Aryn and bought some Bernard Matthews wafer thin turkey ham - WOW it was way saltier than I remember it being when I used to eat it years ago, true processed meat at it's finest, won't buy that again.

Plant points list for the week ended at about 25, can do better and that's the plan for the week ahead, Are you getting your 30 plants a week? Plant points explained - BBC Food in case you don't know what they are.  List for yesterday includes

Spinach

Pine nuts

edamame beans

sun dried tomatoes 

beetroot 

carrot 

cumin seeds

chestnut mushrooms

olives


I'm impressed there as I didn't think I'd managed that many yesterday as I ate a lot of bready products, I'm going shopping today and buying some fruit and veggies.

I've got an olive soda bread that I bought on my way back Monday, it was a bit tough so I'm thinking of making a savoury bread bake with it to use it up and not waste it. 

Yeah, I don't like wasting food but I'm not gonna eat it just for the sake of it!

Right let's start the day, Tracktober is half way through, we got this!

Mwah, luv ya


Love me cc







No comments: