Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 3 May 2024

Posh Pot Noodle!

Friday 3rd May 2024





I lost 1.5lb so being on track all week worked, now to keep it going.  I could've eaten my own arm yesterday I was hungry, but I keep it together, I did have a sausage and egg mcmuffin in-between huddles because I was hungry but I tracked it and at £2.79 for the muffin and a latte, bargain meal.  It was actually the best I'd ever had as I'm not really a huge fan of them, but it was freshly cooked and hot, I sat in the car park and enjoyed 10 minutes peace and quiet. 

My day got healthier, as this was last nights dinner!  The main ingredients cost £4.82 from Aldi,  1kg Chicken Legs  £2.29, Noodles £0.95, Frozen mixed veg £0.99, Soy Sauce £0.59, I also added an onion (maybe wouldn't next time as Aryn doesn't like onion), 3 oxos in a mug of boiling water and a handful of spinach because I had it.  I skinned the chicken legs then cooked them in the slow cooker, when ready to eat, I removed the bones and shredded the chicken.  In a pan of boiling water I cooked the mixed veg and noodles together, then mixed it all together, adding so juice from the to the bowl as broth and we all added our own amount of soy sauce as I like mine quite strong.  I didn't use all the veg and there's some chicken left so with another strip of noodles, it'd easily feed four. 




   

And it turned out really tasty, a posh pot noodle I guess, I'd also add mushrooms next time, it was a last minute meal decision, all I'd planned was the chicken bit, until I walked in the door at half six I hadn't decided what I was going to do with it.  

  

I've got a busy morning so I better get on with it, all the mucky pots are in the kitchen, I also thinks it looks worse when the slow cooker is there because it's so big!  

Here's to a good day, it's a bank holiday weekend and of course they've forecast rain!  Never mind, let's enjoy it regardless...

Mwah, luv u

Love me xx

No comments: