Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Here's to a back on track day!

Wednesday 13th March 2024


Finally managed a day on track!  I also had 5.8 portions of fruit and veg and did 8527 stepsso I'm pleased with that, persistence pays off hopefully!

This dinner was epic, better than the one we had Sunday to be honest, the beef was leftovers but the spuds were reduced when I nipped to M&S to look for bargains, I was good too, only bought the offers and whoopsies.

I'd 100% buy these again, I didn't use the verde drizzle, but those smashed potatoes were perfection, you get potatoes and you get potatoes and these were really good, usually £3.
Huddles were great as usual, Tuesdays just fly by to be honest so it was bedtime before I knew it.

Only the one huddle this morning, my days started in the usual way, washing up, a load of washing in the machine, feed the cats then physio!  Rock and roll baby. 

Here's to a great day, make it a good one.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x


No comments: