Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 5 October 2022

Midweek already - scary!

Wednesday 5th October 2022
Don't live for Friday, enjoy every day.



Well, I lost it last weight and gained it back this week, doh must try harder!  If only I could lose weight as easily as I lose everything else, I bought 4 boxes of Ibuprofen Monday and have lost two of them already, who knows where they are - probably still in one of the shopping bags.

Still not hitting my 5 a day, yesterday I had sprouts, onion, mushrooms, today we're having stir fry I think so that will help, I'd have tomatoes and mushrooms on toast for breakfast if I wasn't going swimming, do I wait till I get home at 11 to have that?  Long time to last without food, so I shall see, I guess I could take a tomato sandwich to work with me, I need to put a little time aside to think about meals for me now I'm swimming in the morning and how I can increase my intake of fruit and veggies.

In cat world, Minnie has settled in completely, she's all over the house having the time of her life, sitting on windowsills, diving off things and landing like an elephant, how a small cat makes that much noise, I do not know, it's hilarious.  I think it was her making all the noise in the night, but it could be both of them and Coco just plays the shy boy.  He did come out and let Aryn stroke him, speak of the devil, he's just walked in the living room to check me out, then walked off.  I think the really loud run up the stairs could've been him lol.  I'm just glad he's settling; he'll soon be lying wherever he choices and making his mark. 

Himself woke me up at 5am, the cats had woke me at 2, 3 and 4 but somehow, I must have dozed before he called, I was awake just enjoying the comfort of the bed, so we had a chat, now I'm enjoying a cuppa before swimming.  I must remember to take meat out the freezer, we're having thin sliced steak with the stir fry if I remember to do it.

I want to sort the kitchen this afternoon, everything's on the side and its driving me mad, I need to find space for cat stuff now too, I used to keep stuff in my alley but himself has kind of taken that as his own and filled it with his car and work men type crap.  I might reclaim a shelf or two for the stuff I buy in bulk, gosh I wished I was organised like some folk, it ain't never gonna happen though.

Right, I'm off, time to get a wriggle on, let's have a good day, shall we?  #Tracktober

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: