Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 22 April 2021

Exciting times ahead

Thursday 22nd April 2021
Don't use your energy to worry, use your energy to believe!


Exciting times ahead!  Elle and I went to view a venue yesterday in Bloxwich and it was perfect for what we're after, so here are our official venues as long as Boris goes ahead with the next stage of easing lockdown which is from May 17th, we can all sit in a room together and enjoy Be Happy Owls Huddles;

Saturdays 9-10.30am 
United Reform Church, Old Fallings Lane, Wton. WV10 8BH

Tuesdays 9-10.30am & 5-6.30pm
RCCG The Soughtout assembly (opp Tesco / Esso station & Lancaster pub)
Stubby Lane WV11 3NF


Thursday 8.30-10.30am & 4.30-6.30pm
Bloxwich Memorial Club, 5 Harrison Street, WS3 3HP 

What's a huddle?  I can't remember if I've blogged about it yet or not but here's our gumph ;)

Bev & Elle’s Happy Owl Huddles

(two experts for the price of one!) 


There are no miracles, no magic potions,
lotions or pills!

Are you ready to lose your lockdown pounds that are weighing you down both physically & emotionally! 

Between us we have over 30 years’ experience and we’ve helped thousands of people successfully lose weight and achieve their goals, we believe accountability and group support are the secret to success.  The Real Magic is believing in yourself - if you can do that, you can make anything happen. 


No hidden costs, no monthly subscriptions, no missed weeks to pay, start being your own weight loss expert (you choose your plan) whilst being motivated, supported, having a giggle and a whole lot more!  We want to make it accessible to all as we appreciate the effect the last year has had on everyone which is why we are only charging
£4 per week!


Contact us for more information 07739 968 678
https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls
behappyowls@gmail.com


We can't wait to build a community of like-minded people, supporting each other whilst having a good giggle and a catch up each week with each other.  The scales weren't cheap, but we see it as an investment and we know how important they are to so many, we're also there for those that don't put the emphasis on them though.  I also love that Elle is a wife and mother whereas I was a carer so we understand different lifestyles too, oh and then there's the fact she likes cake and I like wine, proper complement each other we do lol.

Anyway back to yesterday, I enjoyed this for my breakfast, 


Remember oily fish is good for us and we should be aiming to eat it twice a week, the beauty of these in mustard sauce is you wouldn't even know it was fish, I reckon they'd be good on a jacket spud.  On offer in Sainsbury's at minute for £1 and 257 calories in the tin.

For my dinner I enjoyed chicken hot pot using some of those potatoes I had and using up the carrots and onions that I'd had over a week.  I even took the skin off the chicken thighs before cooking - now that takes strength for me because I like it so much!

A bit too much wine partaken last night but I was celebrating our future - that's my excuse anyway, will do better today!

I did do some housework though, mopped the floors, hate that job, my shoulder is still not right but I've booked for an at home massage next week so here's hoping that helps a bit.  I still think I did it lifting mom that last few weeks.  

Right what to do today, I've got a couple of people nipping round for a catch up but other than that I have a few day, ooo what shall I do with all those hours.  Actually I need to get working on our huddles so I'll do some of that, need flyers sorting, if anyone has access to a printer :) and wants to help a new business build without the additional costs of producing flyers, give us a shout :) 

I'm making beefburgers again today, I enjoyed them so much last week, I want em again, I've got burger sauce to try this week, I'm thinking eggs for breakfast, not had them for days.

then the rest of the day, we shall see, I love that I don't have to decide now.  Have a great day x

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 










No comments: