Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 18 August 2022

My reverse brain is broken!

Thursday 18th August 2022
Another day, another chance.

Well I started my day well yesterday, swam 32 lengths (half mile) in just under 50 minutes which made me feel good even though it's still hard work and makes my shoulders ache as I do front crawl which is called freestyle now did you know.  


Then it all went tits up!  I drove to work and himself called me, we had a chat I told him his car was still in one piece, he's taken mine to be fixed and I'm having to drive his precious which I don't want to because I feel under pressure 'NOT' to have a knock in it.  What's that saying 'self fulfilling prophecy' or 'you get what you focus on'.  Well that happened, no sooner had I stopped talking to him, I reversed and hit a tree - as you do.  His other car has literally just been fixed from me doing the same with that, although that was a lamppost and now this one needs doing.  He took it very well, I expected anger, to be shouted at but he just laughed!  I was angry with myself because I know I'm a better driver than that, I don't bang my own bloody car, I'm just jinxed in his.

Our huddle was lovely as always, they all sympathised and laughed at me as you'd expect, so I left there feeling a little better about being a bloody idiot and on a positive, my car is fixed so I'll get that back tomorrow, then that's me never driving his cars again!

Foodwise, I was starving when I got back from huddle, I hadn't had breakfast because of swimming, maybe on a Wednesday, I need to take something with me to eat later.  I had a random meal when I did get back, I had the bread that was out of the baguette when I made my fish finger thing, I tore up all that bread, there was 55g and dry fried it on the stove, adding some sliced mushrooms, then I microwaved the leftover chicken and gravy and poured it all into a bowl, omg it was delicious, if a little wrong, cost me 371 calories.  


I did have a dodgy stomach yesterday, I think it was all the cabbage I've eaten the last few days but as Elle pointed out, it could have also been the after effects of being a numpty and banging his car.  I didn't really feel like much and after taking Aryn for his appointment, I treated him to a KFC as he'd had a tough day, I ended up eating 2 of the drumsticks, they cost me 340 calories.

Then I went to a lovely ladies house to help her sort her bills, I even sorted out her laptop whilst I was there, she'd been locked out of her emails and the lady who would normally sort it all passed away a couple of weeks ago.  When I got back I poured me a big glass of wine and made myself a chicken toastie, so once again, I didn't get my 5 a day!  



I did however stay within my calorie allowance, I'll try harder to hit my 5 today, although I'm not sure what's on the menu, I do fancy fish so I'm thinking salmon or fish pie, will go look, I have new potatoes that need using up so maybe salmon, veg and potatoes for dinner.  I've also got a salad bowl I can have with something for lunch.  I'll go fry the mushrooms for breakfast and have them on toast I think.

He's just called me, he thinks the damage can be fixed rather than replaced which is a bonus, he's lovely, he's joking with me about it and I know he will stay that way, cos he was the same over the other car, he never once used it against me thankfully.  My brother joked on the facebook post and wrote, 'if that was mine, I'd shoot you 😆😆😆' and he got told off by Facebook and his account has been restricted, they don't get humour obviously - oops.

Right I need to go cook some breakfast and sort if I need to defrost the salmon, here's to a calm day hopefully, busy at the huddles would be very welcome.

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me x


No comments: