Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 25 January 2015

Are you ready for a Ready Meal?

25th January 2015
Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either.  People are simple unique, incomparable.  You are You I am I.  OSHO

After my lovely blog yesterday about how me and Lynne were going to get back on it and track, I didn't! Actually I did track but let's just say it was nowhere near the numbers I was supposed to him, that was covered by the Big Mac and Fries I had for my lunch, I blame my mate Vicky for that as she keeps tagging me in Mac D pics to try and put me off them and it's having the opposite effect, it just makes me want a big mac meal! I just hadn't got the 'healthy' in me yesterday, I'm good again today - honest!

I spent the morning at the meeting I'm going to be running for 9 months, 9.30 at Wolverhampton Swimming & Fitness Centre, Bentley Bridge, It was a lovely meeting and I enjoyed watching Elle do her last meeting, a fitting one as 3 of her members achieved their goal weights, just incredible, she'll be very much missed this year I'm sure. 
  
I then spent a few hours shopping, bought me new pillows and checked out Aldi, got my Haggis for Dinner as today is Burns Night, nope I'm not Scottish but I do love their country and any excuse!




 I bought a ready meal from Aldi too, a Chicken Chow Mein, it was 11pp and not bad at all for £1.49, I always look and think they give a good guideline as to what you get in the Chinese takeaway. 
 

I pro-pointed a couple of other noodle ready meals whilst in there and one was 41pp!  OUCH!  


 

Both of those are 800g meals and should serve 2 people, how many people buy them and don't share them! 
 
Yes ready meals can be fab and they can be not so good, here are a selection I ProPointed whilst in Aldi, and the reason why I also check the ProPoints!  If you have a Farm Foods local, apparently WW meals are only 79p at the moment, and I think I saw them for 99p in Lidls yesterday too.

Jalfrezi - 14pp
 Sweet & Sour Chicken - 16pp

 Chicken Korma - 19pp
Tikka - 15pp












Well I have a good day of paperwork to get through so I'll say have a nice day!  I really do need to get some order in my office to make the paperwork easier - I'm like a broken record ain't I! 
'-) BeYOUtiful, everyone else is taken for. xx

No comments: