Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 10 December 2013

And today will make a complete on track week (In December!)



10th December 2013 
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. Dr Sonya Friedman.
Well its official I’ve got a bad throat ;( thought I had yesterday morning when I woke but hoped I’d just been sleeping with my mouth open, see this is proof that I’m allergic to housework!  I cleaned the cooker Sunday and this is what happens!  Hey ho, paracetamol at the ready, my glands are only slightly up, it’s my first one since my neck operation so I’m hoping it won’t affect that, I’m sure it won’t.

ProPoints wise, I’m all out of them, minus one actually, and one day left to complete on my tracker before weigh in, today will be a super on track day and I will earn that 1pp on my pedometer.  I ate some delicious food yesterday though, 

Breakfast: 3 egg omelette (6pp) with Spanish onion and smoked ham (2pp) = 8pp

Dinner: Roasted salmon (7pp) & asparagus (1pp of oil) with chargrilled courgette and lemon basmati rice (5pp) = 13pp
 
Tea: 4 Large mushrooms stuffed with chorizo (3pp) & St Agur (5pp) served with salad = I had 2 of them for 4pp 

That’s a good lot of food for 25pp, the rest of my ProPoints were spent on picking at stuff whilst I was cooking and wine – purely medicinal of course ;) 

I’ve got potato, swede and carrot mash prepared for today’s main meal and shall be having it with sausages, if I hadn’t already defrosted the sausage, I’d be tempted to go for a F&H day!  Not to worry, I’ll cope on 26pp I’m sure and I can live without wine for one night, I think it’ll be an early night thanks to this throat.

I’ve managed a great Weight Watcher week regarding my tracking, ProPoints etc, I’ve indulged enough and within my allowance, I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve eaten and I’m hoping for a weight loss (it’s killed me not to get on those scales), however I’m aware of what’s coming over the next few weeks and I realise it’s not about being perfect this morning, it’s about making good choices when we can and surviving, whilst still enjoying Christmas.  I say we focus on the positives!

I will not be counting ProPoints over Christmas week or going without anything, I’ll be indulging and sorting it out in January with the help of Weight Watchers!  There’s going to be a lot of festive hurdles over the next few weeks, I plan to jump as many of them as possible, I want to wait till Christmas Eve to start my mince pies and everything else that screams Christmas!
Have a great day and here’s an exercise that’ll serve you well, try it now;

Sit or stand (it doesn’t matter)

Turn your head towards your right shoulder, and then turn it towards the left shoulder, 

Repeat a couple of times and say "No thank you"

That little movement will do you more good than a five mile run at this time of year ;)

No comments: